Adams County Library selects books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, videogames, and equipment for checkout to any patron with a valid library card. If you need something we do not have, let us know. We often purchase specific items for patrons to use, or we can borrow a copy from another library.
- Books ~ 28-day checkout; 14 days for new items
- Children's books - 28-day checkout; 14 days for new items
- Large print books - 28-day checkout; 14 for new items
- DVDs ~ 7-day checkout
- Audiobooks ~ 28-day checkout
- Music CDs ~ 14-day checkout
- Magazine issues ~ 14-day checkout
- Videogames ~ 14-day checkout
- VHS cassettes ~ 7-day checkout
- Equipment ~ Checkout rules vary. Equipment available includes Wi-Fi hotspots; headphones; Excel energy kits; page magnifiers; pre-loaded Kindles. Webcams, card readers, and cables available for use in the building.
Most items may be renewed if no one is waiting for the item.