Beginning November 30, Adams County Library will be closed to the public except by appointment.
Please make an appointment to:
- set up curbside pickup for contact-free checkouts;
- set up a Library visit to pick up books and DVDs in person, or to make photocopies or send a fax;
- reserve a public computer;
- reserve a desk for using a laptop or other device with Wi-Fi.
Call 608-339-4250 for appointments or questions.
PLEASE NOTE: All individuals in the Library must wear a mask that covers the nose, mouth, and chin at all times. Anyone who is unable to wear a mask is requested to use our curbside service.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10 am – 7:00 p.m.
- Closed Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
For more information, please click on this link.
If you would like to pay your fines online, visit the LINKcat Library Catalog and log-in with your library barcode and pin. Once logged in, click on the "Fines" tab and then click on the "Pay Now" link. You will be asked to re-enter your library card and pin number. After re-entering your library card information, there will be a "Pay with Credit/Debit Card" link. Click the link, enter your payment information, and then click "Submit." Because of processing fees charged by Credit Card companies, you must pay your full fine and fee balance in order to use the online payment system. Credit/debit card payments cannot be accepted for fines under $10.00.