Frequently Asked Questions about Available Services
Do I need an appointment?
Appointments are no longer needed for anyone who wishes to visit the Library. If you need detailed help with using library resources, navigating a complex website, or learning a new tech device, we recommend you contact us so we can assure you of 30 minutes of uninterrupted staff time.
What are your hours?
- We are returning to our standard summer hours as of July 6:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Tuesday, 9 am - 7 pm.
- Thursday, 1 – 7 pm
- Saturday, 10 am - 2 pm
What services do you offer?
- Digital services include
- Fast Wi-Fi, available inside and outside the Library
- E-printing services
- Document printing from internet-connected public computers
- Check-out of
- Blu-ray Movies
- Music CDs
Access to online resources including
- Online databases
Do I need a library card?
- No library card is needed if you just want to use a computer, access Wi-Fi, or have something to fax, print, or photocopy.
- Staff will help you sign up for a card if you have a photo ID with you. We also offer a Web Only card. Details available at this link.
Where can I browse?
- The entire library is open for browsing.