Frequently Asked Questions about Available Services
Do I need an appointment?
All visitors must call for admission to the Library while Adams County policies continue. Although the front doors are locked, we encourage patrons to stop by whenever they are in the area. As always, if you need detailed help with using library resources, navigating a complex website, or learning a new tech device, we recommend you contact us so we can assure you of 30 minutes of uninterrupted staff time.
What are your hours?
- We are returning to our standard summer hours as of June 1:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Tuesday, 9 am - 7 pm.
- Thursday, 1 – 7 pm
- The Library will add Saturday hours starting July 10
What services do you offer?
- Digital services include
- Fast Wi-Fi, available inside and outside the Library
- E-printing services
- Document printing from internet-connected public computers
- Check-out of
- Blu-ray Movies
- Music CDs
Access to online resources including
- Online databases
Do I need a library card?
- No library card is needed if you just want to use a computer, access Wi-Fi, or have something to fax, print, or photocopy.
- Staff will help you sign up for a card if you have a photo ID with you. We also offer a Web Only card. Details available at this link.
Where can I browse?
- The entire library is open for browsing.